Removing hazardous waste generated by small business
Whether a regular or occasional service is required, every single thing is done to ensure that disposal is simple and practical, including from an administrative and regulatory perspective. A range of waste removal services are provided by our local teams:
- Arranging for hazardous waste to be collected from the company premises if necessary by SARPI chemists.
- Provision of specialist equipment to store and transport the hazardous waste: appropriate containers/packaging, identification labels.
- Transport of hazardous waste to the hub by a partner waste collection company.
- Waste treatment and recovery in dedicated centres.
- Provision of waste transfer notes (WTNs) certifying that the waste has been treated using an appropriate process.
- Personalised support with all the administrative formalities for waste.
- Archiving of your regulatory supporting documents in the Optilia client area, which is accessible online 24/7.
Bringing your hazardous waste to a SARPI centre
Craftspeople, retailers, small business owners…the SARPI centres accept all types of hazardous waste. A SARPI account manager will provide guidance for each and every type of request, from a personalised quote to organising the drop-off of the waste at one of the SARPI centres in agreement with the planning departments. SARPI gives the client the WTN certifying that the hazardous waste has been properly disposed of within 30 days of treatment.
- We manage any type of hazardous waste, whatever its form, characteristics and packaging.
- Our dedicated account manager will provide a rapid and efficient service.
- We provide information and advice about handling and transporting toxic waste (sorting, storage, chemical risks, what to do if a spillage occurs etc.)
- Pre-completion of the regulatory documents (WTNs).
- Traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Recovery of the recyclable fraction of waste.